The Color of The Year 2019 is
For 20 years, the Pantone Institute chooses each year a new color, starting from an analysis of fashion, new technologies, trends in music, art, social media and even socio-economic conditions. This color influences the manufacturing of new products, the color palette used in commercials, packaging, graphic design and a lot more domains. The color of 2018 was ultra violet that symbolized the struggle, power and originality.
For 2019, Pantone experts have decided to focus their attention on ocean nuances and have called Pantone 16-1546 – Living Coral as a shade in the trend.
Leatrice Eiseman, the Executive Director of The Pantone Color Institute said: “Color is an equalizing lens through which we experience our natural and digital realities and this is particularly true for Living Coral. With consumers craving human interaction and social connection, the humanizing and hearthening qualities displayed by the convivial PANTONE Living Coral hit a responsive chord.
The past colors of the year are:
You can read here more about the 16-1546 Living Coral. ;)
- 10 Awesome Holiday Marketing Campaigns of 2018
- 5 Christmas Marketing Ideas to Reach Customers and Boost Sales
- How to Create an Engaging Homepage Design
- Introduction to Online Marketing: Tools and Benefits
- Getting Started With Email Marketing
- Rebranding: How to Get a Successful Makeover