INFLUENCERS – 2020 marketing
Identifying individuals who create high-impact conversations with your targeted audience, building relationships by engaging and supporting these influencers to promote a brand’s products or services – Influencermarketinghub.com defines influencer marketing.
Fun facts from Influencermarketinghub.com:
- In the last 3 years, there has been a 1500% increase in Google searches for influencer marketing
- The industry is set to grow to $9.7 billion in 2020
- 80% of companies include their influencer marketing spending in their marketing budget
This new form of social media marketing is indisputable. The market for it is growing and more and more people are referring to influencers to help them make a buying decision. A product or service is viewed differently once you a see a person recommending it, and talking about its pros and cons.
What can influencers do for you?
- They can increase your brand awareness.
- They can help you reach a newer audience.
- They can bring in attendees to your event.
- They can give you their vote of confidence
It all comes down to the number of followers they have. By posting about your company, your event, your brand, etc., all their followers will find out about you, many of them will like and follow your page, access your website, and even buy your products.